Physicians & Dentists, please contact:
George Kypuros, CEO
personnel, such as
nurses, lab & x-ray personnel,
etc., please contact:
Human Resources Director
UMC is now accepting applications from J-1 Visa holders.
- Family Practitioner
UMC's EXCELLENT FRINGE BENEFIT
- Base Salary
Worker's Comp (1.1%)
Unemployment Insurance (1.1%)
Health Group Insurance (Medical, Dental & Life)
(100% premium for employee)
- In addition, UMC offers an excellent package of
benefits which includes:
- Malpractice insurance by Federal Tort Claims Act
- Vacation - 13 days/yr (19 days/yr after 5 yrs)
- Sick Leave - 13 days/yr
- Holidays - 11 days/yr
- CME - Paid time off as well as related expenses
- Retirement Plan - 6% match (Optional TSA, 403B,
Ask us about the exceptional extra "INCENTIVE
PROGRAMS" we offer physicians, Dentists, and other
health care providers, which are based on "Productivity"
and "Hospital admissions"
Please contact us to determine if you, and or, our
counties qualify for the State or Federal "Loan
Repayment" programs (NHSC CRP), or you may also
Health Service Corp or Texas Primary Care Office for more information.