- Programs & Services
Under the supervision of the Head RDA and the Office Manager, supports dental care delivery by preparing the treatment rooms, patients, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental act. Responsible
for seating and dismissing patients, as well as preparing and caring for instruments and treatment rooms, mixing materials, and taking digital images. May perform other related work to include, but not limited to, making appointments, answer the phone, ordering supplies, and scanning. Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Duties delegated permitted under the Texas Dental Practice Act in accordance with the TSBDE rules and regulations. The RDA is responsible for implementing policies affecting the corporation, such as Federal and State regulations, and other Standards and Compliance guidelines.
High school graduate or equivalent required. Graduate from an approved Dental Assistant program required. Certification by the Dental Assisting National Board required. Experience in Dental Practice Operations and Dental Software Systems.
1. Able to communicate proficiently with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
2. Able to quickly, efficiently, and effectively follow directions in a fast-paced environment.
3. Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
4. Dependable, flexible and positive attitude.
1. Ability to stand or sit for a long period of time.
2. Ability to stoop, lift and move a moderate amount of weight.
3. Manual dexterity.
Excellent salary and benefits – Regular hours of operation